Water Well Drilling Rig Operating Instructions
Inspection before drilling
1. Check the oil level and coolant of the water well drilling rig, and whether the hydraulic oil of the drilling rig is sufficient.
2. Check whether the link screws of each part of the drilling machine are tight.
3. The lubricator is added in time according to the use situation (the use of secondary pollution engine oil is prohibited).
4. Check whether the left and right chains are strenuous at the same time and the adjustments are consistent.
1. Drive the water well drilling rig to a predetermined position, open the outriggers, level the drilling rig, and connect the air pipe.
2. Connect the impactor, the drilling machine will go down naturally, turn the button forward to start the drilling operation.
3. Press the open air, naturally, forward the button to start the drilling operation.
4. Increase the drill pipe: close the air valve, insert the large fork wrench into the lower opening of the upper opening of the drill pipe, press the reverse button, reverse 4 turns, separate from the impactor, lift it into the drill pipe, naturally go down, and turn forward , When the drill pipe is connected, stop forward rotation, open the air valve, and start drilling operations.
5. Repeat step 4, drill to the predetermined position to stop drilling.
6. Drill pipe lifting: Insert the large fork wrench into the upper opening of the drill pipe, turn it upside down for 1 turn, pull the small fork wrench into the drill mouth, clamp it, remove the big fork and insert it into the upper opening of the second drill pipe, turn it upside down 4 Take off the small fork, turn it upside down 3 times, and remove the drill rod.
7. Put the small fork in the drill mouth, put the big fork in the second drill rod opening, and remove the drill rod by turning it upside down 4 times.
8. Repeat 7 steps to complete the lifting of the drill rod.
For more information, welcome to inquiry us: